SEATTLE – A Great Place to Learn and Live
AMERICA’S MOST ACTIVE CITY
MEN’S HEALTH MAGAZINE (2011)
TOP 10 DESTINATION FOR SINGLES
BEST COFFEE, TECH-SAVVY, & WIRELESS COVERAGE
TRAVEL + LEISURE MAGAZINE (2011)
MOST EDGY CITY
SPERLING’S BEST PLACES (2011)
TOP 50 VETERAN-FRIENDLY CITIES IN THE U.S.A.
GI JOBS MAGAZINE (2014)
TOP TEN CITIES WHERE THE ‘AMERICAN DREAM’ IS STILL ALIVE
#1 SMARTEST CITY IN NORTH AMERICA
FAST COMPANY (2013)
LEARN ON SCENIC LAKE UNION
- Take advantage of the realistic training conditions in Lake Union, Lake Washington, and the Puget Sound.
- While other divers might be afraid of cold or dark water, your skills will be perfected to it.
- Go to school in the city, in the busy Fremont neighborhood.
- Coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and housing are all nearby.
- See the Seattle skyline from campus.
- At our campus on Lake Union, you’ll learn in the classroom, floating barges, DIT’s boat, the MV Response, and, of course, in the lake.